Thursday, March 30, 2006

something cool to check out

mom sent me this link the other day. i don't normally pass along this kind of stuff, but this was actually really cool. plus, it's to a beetle's song, so you can't go wrong.

and...this is not something "cool to check out" but rather something i just checked out myself in the mirror so it's on my mind. well, on my head actually. grey hair that is! it must be my fast-approaching birthday (it's saturday! hint, hint.) but i just noticed a spot in my hair that has WAY more grey hair then it used to! how distinguished. or something.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about finding a spot of grey hair. I jsut found one too, and it totally freaked me out. I mean like, totally.

discipleassisi said...

that's really neat! (the link that is... well, i've always said i think the grey hair is cool)

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

That is seriously cool. Thanks for sharing.

Izzy decided years ago that going grey meant he would no longer be weird; he'd now be eccentric. It's a great way to think about it.

l.y. said...

Happy Birthday Katie :)