Monday, September 25, 2006

2 posts in 2 days! i'm back y'all

rundown of the day.

i'm sitting in the library/chris's work using their fabulous wi-fi. though for some reason i can't get on my remote server. so that limits the amount of work i can do, which i'm trying to think is a good thing.

it was a fairly good day. i only cried once. but it was in the office of my big boss and our HR person. i think they really felt for me and the struggles i've been having and they hopefully are going to step in on my behalf to ensure that things get a little better. that's all i'll say about that.

yea, today was a good day. cry at the start, not at the end. and no upset stomach.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't talked to you in a few weeks, but it sounds like things didn't get any better with work.
Hope everything calms sown. Miss you guys!!
Tricia

St. Izzy said...

So... Any relief from the jerk?

Waldie said...

no. not really. i just avoid him. i did send him and a bunch of other folks a thank you note in an effort to do a little pr. but i heard from a colleague that he's not just being a jerk to me. so i guess that makes me feel a little better.