Saturday, January 06, 2007

thanks, friends.

i just wanted to take a moment to thank all those who donated this holiday season to my fundraising goal for heifer international. (see the toolbar to the right of this page for more information.) i've been reading a lot of really interesting books this holiday season which has inspired me to do something a little more meaningful by send my holiday money to charities. i wanted to spread the word as well and see if anyone else would be interested in joining me. so thanks to all who joined in my cause and donated money. it means so much to me to have such supportive friends and family, folks who care about the world as much as i do. you guys are the best!

as of today we have made 79%* of my goal so i am going to leave the toolbar up in hopes that we can make it to 100% or over throughout the coarse of the year.

*i actually should have a higher percentage, but i donated to heifer in the name of family members and had to do it without it going toward my goal. oh well, the cause is the same.

No comments: