Monday, September 24, 2012

A Few Unrelated things

I've been meaning to post a bunch of things. Really, I have. About work. About fun things we've been doing. But I seem to barely have much time these days. And, the electricity's been out a lot lately. We just went through 14 hours with no power. That's following this past weekend when we had either no power or no water (or both) for large stints of time. It's not unusual for those things to go out, but not with this much regularity. Good thing our fridge didn't have much in it. I only had to dump a few things. Luckily, the cookies I made last night aren't refrigerated so those were unhurt. Thank God for that! ;)

Unrelated to this: today we received our absentee ballots via email. I can't believe it's that time of year! September is almost over?? Wow! I'd take a picture of the ballot and post it here, but I'm afraid that might not be legal or something. But it's pretty cool.

Lastly, here's a sneak peak of something we treated ourselves to this past week. We just needed a little R&R. It was amazing!


1 comment:

discipleassisi said...

WOW! where is that?