Saturday, March 19, 2005

whad'ya know?

okay, so my mom just called to tell me that the npr radio show whad'ya know? is coming to their house in june!! michael feldmen and his cast and crew are taking a road trip across the country from wisconsin, where the show is taped, to pennsylvania and new jersey to do some shows. they want to stop at houses along the way to have lunch and visit with folks. mom and jim live in cape may, nj, right down the street from the ocean. i guess that's enough of a draw for them to come bc mom got an email saying that they'd like to take her up on the offer to visit. needless to say, i'm taking my own road trip to be in nj for that! word!

2 comments:

Sean said...

that is so way rad. just this morning i was wondering if i'd ever get to see a live taping of "wait, wait, don't tell me." maybe there's hope.

Anonymous said...

COOL COOL COOL!!!!!! I want to be there, too!!!!!!! That is so great!!!!! I don't guess they'd want to come to Vicksburg, huh?
I have to say, though, what a clever way for M. Feldman to get his cast to eat for free!!!!! Too bad I don't have a radio show!!!!!