Tuesday, April 26, 2005

two years

two years ago today, on a day similar to today, the skies were rainy and overcast. on that day, a miracle happened and the drizzle stopped, the clouds parted, and i walked down the isle to say "i do" to my best friend in the whole world. on that day, two years ago today, my husband and i took our first steps together in the journey of our joined lives. eventhough i know that two years is really only just the beginning, it seems like we have gone through a lifetime together already. and if two years is just the beginning (and boy do i hope it is!), i look forward with excited anticipation to all the miraculous adventures we have yet to come. thanks, scoobs, for making my life complete.

7 comments:

discipleassisi said...

Happy Day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you have many more!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are the perfect couple, so right for each other. My son couldn't have found a more perfect woman for him to spend the rest of his life with. Enjoy, Christopher and Katie, every day, every minute, and don't let "life" get in the way of your joy. We love you so very very much and are proud that you are in our lives. Congratulations!!!

Waldie said...

aww, shucks. thanks guys.

Anonymous said...

I only hope to someday be as happy as you two. And you guys are so, dag gone funny. I mean who else do I know that can rip into each other with so much ease in an amazingly loving manner.

Anonymous said...

Oh, anonymous really means Kaiser

Anonymous said...

That just totally made me tear up. You guys are the sweetest in the whole world. I love you!