Wednesday, June 08, 2005

i love ny

i'm so excited for my friend paula. it's her first trip to ny! how fun! which reminds me that less than 2 weeks until my trip to ny! woohooo!

so now my vacation has evolved into a cleaning spree with lots of moving of furniture, re-moving of furniture and scrubbing of floors (on my knees!). i think i'm done, though, and everything looks pretty much the same as it did a few days ago. oh well, at least i found lots of dirt and pollen under the things that i moved and re-moved. that's satisfying to know that we're dust and pollen-free....for now.

tomorrow is a trip to atlanta to visit an aunt and my grandmom. saturday, work at the farm. and next week i'll be volunteering with a summer camp for the bantu refugees in columbia. i'm sure i'll have lots to write about that because it's going to be CRAZY.

No comments: