Tuesday, June 12, 2007

free falling

some of you know this already, but many do not, so i thought i'd just put it out in cyberspace that i am offically unemployed. i won't go into the details here, but be it known that i quit yesterday and am now a free agent for anyone who wants to pay big bucks for my skills. just don't ask me what skills i possess, because i'm not really sure. but, shhhh, don't tell the prospective employers that.

i must say i'm enjoying being at home. this feeling will wear off in a few weeks, i'm sure. but i was so busy at my job before i left that i felt like i'd had my head in the sand for ages. so thus far i'm really enjoying the time i have at home to read blogs, play online, and (this morning) work on the farm.

2 comments:

Dogwood Dell said...

OK - So I missed this post and Mrs. Dell did say something, but it may have been when I was zoned reading a book.

Best of luck getting that job on the farm! (Grin).

Waldie's World said...

that's fine, dogwood. you've got enough going on in your own life to remember the minutiae of mine.