Friday, November 13, 2009

lady's weekend

the hubby's out of town. i have a six pack of beer in the fridge and publix sushi for dinner. i'm psyched!* i'd be even more psyched if the library didn't close so dog-gone early on a friday night so i could've picked up my reserved dvd of sex in the city season four.** oh well, carrie, samantha, miranda, and charlotte. i'll have to do without you for one night. i'm sure there's something on hulu that i'll enjoy instead.


*by the way, i don't mean this to sound like i'm psyched that my husband is out of town. but in all honesty, as much as i love him and his company, it's just kind nice to have my own agenda for a few days. it'll make me appreciate him that much more when he comes home on sunday.


**i missed the library because i was out shopping. what else is a woman to do when her man's out of town, but shop? those who know me know that that comment was my attempt at sarcasm. i was actually christmas shopping, thank you very much.***


***full disclosure though, i did buy myself a dress at ross.

No comments: