Saturday, January 11, 2014

Goodbye, Old Friend

I'd be remiss in not saying goodbye to a Reid family member. Last week Chris's sister's long term friend, roommate and cat, Parker, died. She'd lived to a ripe old age and she had a blessed life, but still we'll be missing her terribly. In fact, we have 6 pictures on our fridge and 3 of them have Parker in them. She was a big lady. She was a sweet girl. She loved to talk. And I'm happy that our new little (read: big) cat looks just like her. I've never known the Reids without Parker.


In her cat scratcher during a visit to Chicago in 2011.


Queen Parker, 2011.


Best friends for life.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thank you so much, Katie. I love this. I love that queen Parker pic soooooo much and made it my wallpaper on my phone. Also, what is Fuzzy doing with his hands in that last one?

Love you.