Tuesday, August 30, 2005

clownie

IMG_0926
IMG_0926,
originally uploaded by Waldie's World.
boy, it feels like it's getting longer and longer between blogs these days. sorry, blog readers! what with life going every which-way at once and chris using the computer a lot for schoolwork...well, you know the story.

but! thanks to my generous sister, hopefully this problem will be slightly resolved. she's given us her "old" laptop! i use quotes because certainly it's a bit out of date, but as far as us charity-cases go, it's golden.

i spent the weekend in philadelphia and delaware to pay my respects to my stepmom's father, alex pashalis, a generous and kind man who passed away suddenly last week. despite the morbidity which drew me up there, i enjoyed playing with my nieces, one of whom is pictured here in what was a hilarious bonding session between me, my older niece and clownie (as i am now calling her).

this week was jam-packed with stuff, but by some sort of grace, the 2-part class i was taking tuesday and thursday nights was cancelled. this has allowed me to write what you see here and do the dishes which were slowly seeping out into the surrounding rooms (and developing mold).

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Mold?!? just kidding :-) It was great seeing you guys too. I'm glad you had a nice trip - how are Chris's relatives in Mississippi? That is where they are, right?

Sean said...

better to leave the mold be. eventually it'll evolve into something sentient, with enough pride to want to wash itself.