Wednesday, August 24, 2005

done, done and not quite done

i submitted my peace corps application today. i would say it's officially done but they immediately emailed me more forms to fill out. i've heard that this is pretty much the process right up until we leave the country, so i'll try not to get my hopes up when i submit these next round of forms.

i had a good chuckle at work today, thanks to fuzzy. the picture of the hedgehog was cute, but the picture of the baby otter just totally cracked me up. so thanks for that. and anytime i need a laugh in the future i'm going to try and resort to the mantra "Baby hedgehogs are the new baby otters (which, you'll remember, are the new kittens)."

paula and i are taking a walk tonight and then we will read together.
theresa and zoltan visit tomorrow night and we will go to hear bluegrass.
chris and i will go to charleston on friday night and i will get ready for my early, early flight to philly on saturday morning. there's always stuff to do isn't there? these stuffs are good though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the PC applications. I have a friend in Niger right now and one going to Togo in September!! Good people...