Wednesday, August 03, 2005

grandad and his melons

grandad and his melons
grandad and his melons,
originally uploaded by Waldie's World.
sorry i haven't posted in a while. i looked at my blog today to see if there was any recent activity (why?) and realized that i had left the last blog with such negativity. sorry to leave that up for so long.

so what's been going on? well, chris is back. woohooo! yippeee! yip yippeeeeee!

we went to my maternal grandfather's family reunion this weekend in western pennsylvania. hadn't been to one since before i met chris. it was a great time. i even won at bingo for the first time in my life. five whole bucks, which i subsequently blew at texas holdum (is that how you spell that?). but i held my own fairly well considering it was my first go at the game. i even had fun (despite my family bickering about the rules and how cut throat everyone else was being). all in all it was a good weekend.

now we're back to the hum-drum of everyday life. and that sounds really good to me for a change.

No comments: