Tuesday, February 20, 2007

mom's birthday surprise

mom's surprise

today is my mom's 60th birthday for realz. but we all got together this weekend in cape may for a surprise birthday party. my siblings, ben and rachel, and my step dad, jim, and i have all been planning this for a few months now. and i think it was a pretty good success. here's the blog about the event. (it's been weird having another blog and not being able to mention it here. i felt almost like i was having an affair. so it's good to get it all out in the open now.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are 61 photos in the birthday set. Is that "one to grow on"? The pics look great and I so wish we could have been there. Katie, you and Christopher don't look like you have the dreaded mohocus!!!!!

Anonymous said...

No way! Today (Wednesday) is my mom's 60th.

Diana/Mom/Nonna said...

I'm glad to know I'm not 60 alone. Looks like I have lots of good company! And I hope all the birthday girls and boys a weekend as fun as ours. It was great, even though Katie and Chris were sick, and now Lizzie's sick too. Hope everyone will feel better TODAY!