Tuesday, March 09, 2010

more vintage waldie

here are some more shots of my childhood that the family has been passing around over the past few weeks.

my sister, my brother and me in matching IUP outfits with santa mom
my brother and sister are on either side of my mom as santa and i'm in front. i love that we're all wearing matching IUP outfits. my granddad worked for the university for many years so we often got IUP stuff for christmas. (this might be the only time you see my sister as a child not in a dress;)

me and my older sister standing in front of the fireplace in the living room
me and my sister in front of the fireplace. what was up with the stockings and shorts?
notice on the left side of the mantle there's a glass-domed clock. that clock is famous for being broken at some point after this by my brother. unruly kids!

my 4th? birthday party
my 4th ? birthday party. mom always made a cake and decorated it however we wanted. i can't remember how this cake was decorated. one year i remember i had casper the friendly ghost cake.

my sister's birthday party
my sister's 5th or 6th birthday party. i think the dining room is a different color by this time.

No comments: