Friday, April 29, 2011

a last "look at doozer" (and mokey)

tonight we gave our cats away. it's another out of many difficult steps towards our move abroad. luckily, our babies were adopted by our very good friends and it is abundantly clear that they will be loved, doted upon and cared for as much by their new parents as they were by their old parents.

still, they'll be greatly missed.

dust bunny

mokey

doozer

rolly mcgee

look at doozer

a sweet moment on our last night together

i love you doozer (aka d, the d, big d, and trill baby) and mokey (aka chief, big cheese, freakazoid jones, and lady jane).

4 comments:

St. Elizabeth of Cayce said...

I know that was so very hard for you guys. I'm glad they've got a good new family.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I'm so sorry, though I know the cats will be ok. Still, they're the sweetest cats. Hope you two are doing ok today.... Are you?

Love you,
Ma

Anonymous said...

Oh y'all. My heart aches for you. I am glad you found a good home for them, though. I DO know how it feels - HORRID! Take care!

discipleassisi said...

hello lovely! so happy they found a good home. :) I miss my boy so much! I'm going to get him at Memorial Day... but I have to admit, my first thought when I saw all the pics was: man, too bad those cats don't have any legs!