Thursday, November 29, 2012

Safari Pictures

I've been home sick today, which sucks. But it gave me the opportunity to finally upload some more pictures from our trip to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara. Here's a quick sampling:

IMG_0906
This is me getting up in the morning.

IMG_0938
We saw tons of baby elephants.

IMG_1231
Chris was pretty excited to visit Olduvai Gorge and hold this rock, which was used as one of the first human tools over 1.5 million years ago.

IMG_1361
That's right. We saw some hot lion action.

IMG_1269
The wildebeest migration was amazing! They were thousands of them dotting the landscape for as far as you could see.

IMG_1326
It was so great to share this experience with my hubby and parents. It was fun to relax each night after a long, dusty day and have some cocktails. 

Click here to see all the pictures that I uploaded onto Flickr. 

2 comments:

(jim) Bo Ba Log said...

What the heck. You're sick, your mom is sick, Chris is sick. And Here I am, feeling fine. What is this, an alternate universe?

Anonymous said...

These photos are fabulous! Seriously! They're the best I've seen so far. That camera you guys have is amazing! And you have good eyes, too.

Glad we could see all these things together.

Love you,
Ma