Monday, September 09, 2013

Congrats, Iron Man!

Fuzzy competed in Iron Man yesterday in Wisconsin and we couldn't be more proud of him. And it's not only us either.

Go, Fuzzy, Go!
I mean, we're family, of course we'd support and cheer on our brother-in-law.

The neighborhood kids.
But who knew that the neighborhood kids would be so supportive of him too? Thanks guys, that's so sweet.

photo-35
And our Maryknoll community! Of course, they're all runners, so they understand.

IMG_1104
But again, I was surprised that the little girls from church, when they came over they were so supportive!

Okay, in all seriousness, the Tanzanians had no idea what I was talking about when I explained it, but they were very excited to have their picture taken and sent to America. So, that counts.

Congrats Iron Man!
We're all still so proud of you, Fuz- I mean, Iron Man. Great job!

No comments: