Saturday, July 23, 2005

between home and hogwarts

i've been at home resting my bronchitis for most of the past 2 days. went in for the morning on both thursday and friday but each day my supervisor's talked me into taking the rest of the day off. i didn't really look forward to sitting home for a bunch of days by myself. but harry, hermione, and ron have kept me due company, not to mention my real-life friends who are sweet enough (or weird enough) to want to hang out with a coughing whiner (or wiener, whatever).

i did go to my interview on friday. i thought i did as well as i could have done. i don't know who i'm up against but if i don't get it, then there's nothing i could have done to get it, if that makes sense.

3 comments:

Theresa said...

I hope you feel better! Harry can be very good company though. I haven't seen him for a while (and I'm going to wait a bit), so don't give any of his secrets away ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie!
Sorry to hear about your brochitis!! That stinks....What job are you interviewing for?

l.y. said...

Feel better soon :)