Friday, July 08, 2005

home alone

so i'm back at home in columbia. it's very good to be home again, though after 2 days i've still not unpacked my bags. chris is at his parents' for the next 3 weeks, so i find myself very much home alone.

it's odd to be "on my own again," even if it is only temporary. having him away for a day or 2 or even a week does not bother me, but i find 3 weeks alone to be very daunting. so i'm taking it day by day so as not to get too sad.

and to help me get through my days i’ve borrowed 10 movies from the library (and have already watched 1). and i’m lining up projects and plans to keep myself occupied as much as possible. the big test, will i go back to the gym? if i go back to the gym you know i’m really lonely! we shall see.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Here's a movie to add to your list. If you haven't already seen it. I watched Bend it like Beckam (sp?) last night. It was pretty good. Think you would like it. Enjoy to you time.

l.y. said...

Ooh...Bend it Like Beckham is good! In any case, borrowing movies from the library is an excellent way to keep one occupied :) Did you get link I sent to the Dar Williams photos? Hope all is well. -Lesley