Wednesday, July 20, 2005

careful moves

as it turns out i have bronchitis. or so the doctor at doctor's care assessed after seeing me for all of 3 1/2 minutes. $50 for 3 1/2 minutes and 10 shiny white horse-tablets. i guess that's a fair trade-off. i was trying to wait to see my regular doctor for $15, but couldn't wait until monday. 5 nights of pontentially good sleep is well worth the extra $35, i think. that is, if it is indeed bronchitis and the horse-pills work.

oh, and, i have an interview friday. i'm not nervous about the interview itself, but rather about telling my supervisor that i've applied for this job. it's a good thing to do and in all cases the most advantagous politically, being that i would still share offices with my potentially former bosses if i do get the new job. but i'm not looking forward to their reactions. keep your fingers crossed for me. yikes!

No comments: