Tuesday, July 26, 2005

waiting

still haven't heard about the job. they told me on friday that they'd like to have a decision about it by "next monday." i should have asked for more specifics because that could mean the monday that just past yesterday or the monday that has not yet come. so now i'm just waiting. not so patiently i may add.

as for the bronchitis: i went to the DR (a different DR) yesterday and he said he didn't think it was bronchitis. he used some fancy word for post-nasal drip because of allergies to something and gave me 2 more prescriptions. "take these and call me in 2-3 weeks if it doesn't get any better." gee thanks! science is just a guessing game anyway. he doesn't really know what's wrong with me. they just want to fill me up with chemicals and crap and hope something hits the right button to make it go away. well i'll let you know in 2-3 weeks if science works out in my favor this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. I have had similar experiences with docs....this "may or may not help" but load up on it, just in case. And, "oh, if you are not feeling better, well, then just come on back and pay me more money..." that is my rant for the day!