Monday, June 18, 2012

I'll take that "to go"

Headed out to the doctor (again) this morning with my stool and urine samples in a little doggie bag. This is the recipe for so many "to go" jokes, but I don't really have the energy to make them.

Here's hoping I have no more visitors in my gut.

UPDATE: Well, just got back from the doctor. Inexplicably, despite waging nuclear war inside my stomach for the past week, I still have amoeba and a UTI. The doctor was baffled, but she was really sharp. So we're trying a third round of meds on my amoeba friend and a second dose of meds on the UTI. I'm to go back in a week to test again and if I'm not cleared up she said she'd refer me to a gastroenterologist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry that you are still ill!! I hope the figure something out SOON!!!! -Kaiser