Monday, June 04, 2012

Wading into Uncharted Relationship Territory

I asked (read that, begged) my husband to cut my hair this weekend. He was a little freaked, but I think he did a good job. I don't have a shot yet but maybe I'll take one soon just to show the evidence that it doesn't look messed up. It's nothing dramatic anyway so you might not even notice the difference.

On a completely unrelated note, here's another shot of our living room. Like it?

Another shot of our living room

This one does.

Happy pup

She takes every opportunity to run into the room whenever the front door is left slightly ajar.

And here's a shot of our nighttime guard, Josephat.

Our guard, Josephat
He's a nice guy. Very quiet. We've just caught him sweeping the front yard. Yep.

3 comments:

Paul Snatchko said...

Very nice living room!

Erica said...

What a smiley pup!

Josephat looks very kind, too.

I can't wait to come visit!

Anonymous said...

Nice photos! Smokey has eyes like Tommy's -- sweet, fun, happy. And Josephat looks sweet, too. And your hair looks good. And your living room is really clean! Is the car fixed?

I can't wait to come visit, too.

Love you,
Ma