Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Swear I Will Post More Than Just Cat Pictures in the Coming Posts

I won't turn into a person who only posts cat pictures on her blog. But that guy is so cute and he's had a very active past few weeks.

Yesterday he experienced the trauma of being neutered, poor fellow. I thought it might be of interest to at least 1 or 2 people out there that they do the surgery (all vet care, actually) straight from the home. It's so great because we don't have to go anywhere! So the vets came over yesterday and straight up snipped that junk on the dining room table. Bros, we eat there! But it worked out, I guess.

Setting up the table. To think, we eat there!
They were very careful and meticulous.
Getting ready. The younger intern wore a McDonald's apron. So THAT'S the secret ingredient!

Wembley knows something's up! Run little guy!
Wembley knew something was up.

The surgery starts. Out of respect for the little guy and his manhood, I took no more shots.
 Doing the surgery.

The poor little guy was totally stoned all day and night yesterday. Today's he's been moving around and meowing again. I've been at the office all day so I've not been able to keep tabs on him, but Chris said that he's super cuddly and drooling. I think he'll make a full recovery.

And, we managed to eat dinner at that same table last night.

No comments: